Here's the game plan for this week.
Thursday: Pizza Hut
Friday: Mac N' Cheese with Turkey Sandwich
Saturday: Dinner with family
Sunday: Shredded Chicken Tacos/Burritos things
Monday: Chicken Salad Club Sandwiches
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Also trying a breakfast recipe:
Breakfast: Crustless Ramekin Quiche
Friday's Mac N' Cheese with Turkey Sandwich
No one should need instructions for this!
Sunday's Shredded Chicken Tacos/Burritos things
- Frozen shredded chicken (or fresh chicken breasts)
- Taco seasoning packet
- Chicken stock
- Sour Cream
- Spanish Rice
Cook rice according to instructions on box/packet.
Warm the tortillas and top with meat, cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and rice!
Monday's Chicken Salad Club Sandwiches
- 2c cooked shredded chicken
- 1c mayo
- 1tsp chipotle hot sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Whole grain bread, toasted
- Provolone cheese slices
- Bacon, cooked and drained
Tuesday's Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Boboli crust (store bought - or just make your own)
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Shredded chicken (I'm using some from my frozen supply)
- Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese (Or a pizza blend)
- Approx 1/2 tsp each of Garlic Salt/Pepper/Chili Pepper
- Sprinkling of oregano
- Ranch/Blue cheese for dipping
Add some of the wing sauce to chicken to coat and be absorbed.
Cover crust with wing sauce and half your cheese.
Cover the pizza with your chicken!
Add the rest of your cheese.
Spring with Oregano all over top.
Cook per the instructions on the pizza crust.
Serve with sauce on the side for dipping!
We use a box mix plus add 1lb of our own meat like ground beef or chorizo (we'll be using ground beef this time). You could just as easily add chicken or egg.
Breakfast's Crustless Quiches
I've never tried anything like these, so this is me expanding my horizons.
- 4 Ramekins
- Butter for ramekins
- Your vege or other fillings of choice (I'm using broccoli florets)
- 6 Large eggs
- 1/2c whole milk (or cream, but we're trying to cut down fat content by skipping crusts and switching to milk)
- 3/4c cheese
- 1tsp dried thyme or 2tsp fresh
- 1/8tsp nutmeg
- 1/4tsp pepper
- 1/2tsp salt
Bring a pot of water to boil and blanch broccoli, drain well and chop roughly.
Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg.
Put cheese and broccoli (or w/e fillings you're using) into the ramekin.
Gently ladle the egg mixture into ramekins, fill about 3/4 way.
Bake 30-40 minutes until tops are golden brown.